Get Technical Support for Windows XP
Get Unlimited Support for your Windows XP
Launched in 2001 Microsoft Windows XP was a successor to Windows 2000. It was Microsoft’s Desktop Operating System offering for many many years which lead to a massive installed base. However the size of Windows dominance led to a lot of security compromises and a large number of viruses, malwares and Trojans were developed and used to compromise Windows XP machines (and continue to be done till date). To address the big security issue around Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft launched a service pack – Microsoft Windows XP SP2 which had a new operating system core and worked in significantly reducing the number of security threats and vulnerabilities on Windows XP. Microsoft made available Windows XP in Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Media Center for consumers. Currently Microsoft has stopped support for Windows XP, Windows XP SP1 and Windows XP SP2 the last one as recently as July 2010, the end of support means that the users of the operating system are on their own and Microsoft would not provide any further bug fixes or upgrades to the OS version.
Our team of Microsoft certified experts can help you get more from Windows XP:
- Migrate your Windows XP to Windows 7*
- Advise on your system requirements and capability to migrate to Windows 7
- Repair Microsoft Windows XP in case the installation is corrupted
- Setup backup on your Windows XP
- Restore data from your previous checkpoints
- Install and troubleshoot your printer on Windows XP
- Install and troubleshoot your wireless router Windows XP
- Install and troubleshoot your devices and scanners Windows XP
- Make your sound device work on Windows XP
- Install Anti-Virus on your Windows XP
- Remove virus from your machine
- Troubleshoot your Windows XP
- Install Windows XP SP2
- Install Windows XP SP3
- Optimize your Windows XP machine for better performance
- Secure your Windows XP
- Recover from a No Boot Situation**
So get started, call us at 1-877-907-4935 now!
Estimated Resolution Time: 2-4 Hours
*Media and license key is not included in the Annual Plan. We can help the customer in procuring the appropriate version of the software.
**Original Media (CD/DVD) maybe required to repair your Windows XP.